If your iPhone is running out of the space and really need some space, trying to delete some unused data, apps but you are thinking that you might need it later. So it is really a disturbing situation don’t know what to do. Just think about recovering some storage capacity by removing the space hogging files. And now it is easy to do with the new SafeEraser device to recover some more space safely. User does have to follow some simple steps.
How SafeEraser can be used?
This device is the ideal device that “erase” application designed to delete permanently all the personal content from the device by using US Military spec over-writing technology to allow the unrecoverable data.
Steps to Launch the Program
- Firstly install the computer and run SafeEraser on the computer.
- Then connect your IOS device with USB cable on your computer.
- And once the device is checked or recognized, the main window will pop up.
In the window, information on the user device can be seen in on the right. In left column lists features are there for the user to select.
Feature 1: Express Cleanup
Cleans and locates scrap files from the user device.
1. Firstly click on the Express Cleanup in the left column. Then a window will open. In the Express Cleanup window, user is able to see how many days have gone by since the last time their device was cleaned and the storage space available on the device.
2. Then click the Start Scan button to begin scan the device for scrap files.
3. And after scanning complete, all the scrap files will displayed. And then select the scrap files which you like to erase.
Note: To be sure that the scrap files are accurately scrap, click the blue file size button here user can view files details.
For more detail on the file, click on the expand icon.
Or click on the individual app cache file for more detailed information.
4. Click on Erase to remove the selected scrap files.
Now the cleanup results displayed. In the result window, the removed files size also display. Click ‘Done’ to return to the main window or Rescan to scan your device again.
Feature 2: Photo Compress
Compress iOS device captured photos to gain more storage
1. Click on Photo Compress in the left column. On the right in the window, click on Start Scan. Then let SafeEraser scan your iOS device for the captured photos. This process will take only few seconds to finish scanning.
2. As the scanning is finished, all the captured photos will be checked; showing how much space user is saving if they compress all the checked photos. And if you do not want to compress a photo, then uncheck it.
3. In the scan result window, user can see the Backup path option. It is the default to backup photos on PC before doing the compression. User can click it and navigate to the Settings window to change the path. Anyway, SafeEraser will automatically backup user’s original photos from iOS device to their computer before compressing these photos on the user device.
4. Then click on the Start to let the SafeEraser compress all the photos checked on the iOS device. And as the compress is finished, user is able to see how much space is saved and the current capacity occupied by the photos.
User is always able to check out the quality of the compressed photos. The compression will never ruin user’s photos; there is no difference between the original photos and the compressed photos.
Feature 3: Uninstall Unused App
It uninstalls the unused apps from user’s iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to get more space.
1. Click on the Unused App Eliminator in the left sidebar. And on the right window, click Start to let the program scan users app that should not be used for at least 30 days.
2. To finish the scan process SafeEraser will takes only few second.
3. In the result page, all the apps which are not used for 30 days will be listed with the name, data size and the date of last used.
4. Then check the apps that are not used and click Uninstall at the bottom of the window to uninstall it. After clicking Uninstall, a pop-up will warn that the app may contain some important data. And if you’re sure to continue the process then click on ‘Continue’ to uninstall the app.
5. And when the uninstall process is finished, the window will show how much space saved by uninstalling the app.
Feature 4: Erase Private Data
It permanently deletes all private data stored on user’s device.
1. In the left column click Erase Private Data.
2. Then click on the Start Scan button to scan and analyze the data on their device.
3. And once the scanning is complete, and then select items listed under Private Data to view data details
4. After that click the box beside the data types user like to erase.
5. Click on Erase Now to delete data.
Note: User will need to type the word “delete” to confirm the permanent deletion of the data. And once the data is deleted, user is able to see the ‘Successfully Erased’ window. This will take few minutes.
Feature 5: Erase Deleted Files
Trashed files permanent deletion on the device.
1. Click on Erased deleted Files
2. Then click Start Scan to start analyzing and scanning the data on their device. And after scanning – select the deleted data to view detail information on the file.
3. By default, all the files will be selected. Unselect the files that you want to keep.
4. By clicking Erase Now erase the selected files. User just needs to type the word ‘delete’ to confirm the permanent deletion of the data.
SafeEraser begin to erase the data – data type, estimated deletion time and deleted files will be displayed.
And once the deletion is complete, the window will display ’Successfully erased’.
Note: Files on iTunes will automatically erased ensuring the data is also unrecoverable like iTunes.
Feature 6: Erase All Data
It will completely wipe all personal data from the device without rooting, restoring to device’s factory setting.
1. Click on Erase All Data.
Choose security level to erase all the data in device.
2. Erase all the data on device. User need to type the word ‘delete’ to confirm the permanent deletion of the data. And once deletion is completed, user is able to see the completed screen.