PDF is a Portable Document Format file, which is used represents the printed document as an electronic image that can navigate, view, print or send to someone. It is easily readable as compared to the word document.
When it comes to making changes in the document, it is not easy at all and it can be expensive too. To do any types of modification in PDF file, there are lots of PDF EDITOR SOFTWARE are available. These tools are perfect for all types of users, as all of them are very simple to use. It allows editing in a way as it is done in a word document.
PDF Editor is an amazing resolution when it comes to printing, viewing and editing documents without changing the original document.
It can convert almost all the elements in a document that must be a file that can be opened. It supports every well-known reader application like Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat etc.
Its user interface is very easy to understand, so you don’t need any professional skill to operate this tool. This converter is packed with various features that allow you to deal with any type of operation over a PDF file like Redact Sensitive Content, Edit PDF Text and Images, Merge and Split PDF file, Compress PDF to a Smaller Size, Extract, Rotate & cut PDF and more.
It possesses some key features such as:
- It allows creating PDF from any file formats like word, excelling, powerpoint, outlook etc.
- It allows opening a file and reading it as it supports every reader application.
- It provides complete editing operations, such as editing graphics and shapes; contents of text; annotations and links, editing comments. For forms, this application can fill text, checkbox, radio button, and any other field.
- It is able to convert files to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, RTF, images and more.
- It can also save PDF into other image formats; it supports image formats such as EMF, BMP, TGA, JPG, WMF, PNG, GIF, TIF, and PCX. Textual PDF to plain text files can also be saved.
- It provides cost-effective, reliable, and easy to use the tool within the government, corporate and education markets.
- It can add Digital Signature, Comment, Annotation, Hyperlinks, and Bookmarks to files.
- It includes OCR technology that allows searching image based file while maintaining the document visibility.
How to Edit PDF Documents(User Guide)
Step 1: Select the “Edit” button on the left side and click the text to start editing by typing new text and deleting text. You will find two modes there to edit the text: “Paragraph Mode” and “Line Mode“.
Paragraph Mode is used when the whole text will appear in one complete block and Line Mode will be used when each line of the text will be a separate block.
Step 2: Click the “Edit” then “Add Text” button to add new text on the position that you want. Choosing the text will allow you to change its font, font size, bold, italic and color, etc, as you want.
So, it is the tool through which you can create, edit and convert your PDF file with ease. It is recommended to download this tool if you want to make attractive PDF files. This software supports image formats such as EMF, BMP, TGA, JPG, WMF, PNG, GIF, TIF, and PCX. Textual PDF to plain text files can also be saved.