PDF is a Portable Document Format file, which is used represents printed document as an electronic image that can navigate, view, print or send to someone. It is easily readable as compared to word document. When it comes to make changes in document, it is not easy at all and it can be expensive too. An editor is a great option which is easy and affordable. It allows editing in a way as it is done in a word document.
PDF Editor is an amazing resolution when it comes to printing, viewing and editing documents without changing the original document. It can convert almost all the elements in a document that must be a file that can be opened. It supports every well known reader application like Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat etc.It possess some key features such as:
- It allows creating PDF from any file formats like word, excelling, power point, outlook etc.
- It allows opening a file and reading it as it supports every reader application.
- It provides complete editing operations, such as editing graphics and shapes; contents of text; annotations and links, editing comments. For forms, this application can fill text, check box, radio button, and any other field.
- It is able to convert files to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, RTF, images and more.
- It can also save PDF into other image formats; it supports image formats such as EMF, BMP, TGA, JPG, WMF, PNG, GIF, TIF, and PCX. Textual PDF to plain text files can also be saved.
- It provides cost effective, reliable, and easy to use tool within the government, corporate and education markets.
- It can add Digital Signature, Comment, Annotation, Hyperlinks, and Bookmarks to files.
- It includes OCR technology that allows to search image based file, while maintaining the document visibility.
Steps to Edit/Create PDF file
- Create Industry standard PDF compatible with Adobe Reader from any format of document.
2. Convert document to MS excel, word etc and export it as standard image format.
3. Simplified as “Revised”, “Reviewed”, “Received”, “Approved” or even “Confidential”, and more.
4. For safety sign your document with Digital Signatures
5. Edit document by adding or deleting text or images.
6. Get a variety of versatile markup and annotation tool.
7. Transform Image based file to searchable and editable file.
8.Protect your file with password.
These are the various ways to convert and edit PDF files as required. They are easy to follow simple process.