We know that excel is able to open HTML files directly. But the content of the file is still being HTML. Have you ever faced a situation where you want the HTML web pages in Excel, XLS, XLSX so that you can edit the contents, titles, layouts, etc. If you are looking for such solution to your problem then your search comes to an end over here. With the help of HTML to Excel converter, you can change the contents of the HTML files by converting it to XLS, XLSX, etc.
HTML to EXCEL converter allows users to convert HTML to Excel, XLS, XLSM, XLSX files, enabling users to convert web/internet pages into Excel spreadsheet within few seconds. HTML to EXCEL converter is the only software which is specially designed for converting HTML, HTM, URL to Excel file with minimum user input.
It supports batch conversion means users can convert multiples HTML web pages to EXCEL at a time it works very fast, which save lots of time for the users and it is very convenient to use.
Also Read: Convert HTML web pages to PDF files
Users have to follow two simple steps to retrieve Excel spreadsheet from HTML. Simply enter the HTML, HTM or URL to the clipboard and click on convert button, rest job will be done by software and within few seconds your Excel sheet will appear in front of you. This tool does not require computer skilled person. The tool is user-friendly and works simple and fast.
What HTML to EXCEL converter Do?
- Convert HTML, HTM, and URL into Excel, XLS, XLSM and XLSX file format.
- Support input file format – HTML, HTM, and URL
- Support output file format- MS Excel, XLS, XLSM, and XLSX.
- Support all Microsoft Office versions, with Office Excel 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- It allows batch conversion; convert multiples HTML to EXCEL at time.
- Drag and drop features allow users to drag HTML file directly into the tool to convert it to Excel.
- Keep the original text messages, contents, tables, layouts, etc of source HTML, HTM or URL files.
- Create a separate directory of each converted file within output folder.
- It allows the user to edit or rename the output file.
- Variable choice and settings available for advanced users.
- The conversion is really fast and output is instant.
- HTML to EXCEL has user-friendly interface and easy to use.
How to convert HTML webpage to Excel workbook format?
Step 1 – Add HTML File
Run the installed program and click the “Add Files” button to add HTML file. You can also drag and drop the html file on to this tool.
Step 2 – Select Output Format
If you want to change the output settings then use “Select Output Format” to select the output file format. You can also change the target folder where you want to store the converted file.
Step 3 – Convert HTML To Excel
Now click “Convert” button to convert the HTML file.