PDF is a very common format for distributing documents and eBooks, and by far the most common format you will find in the market. There are many PDF documents that can be read on ebook but there are some PDF documents which are difficult to read on the small screens. The readers that support native PDF rendering are Sony Pocket Readers, Kindles, Nooks and other popular reader. The problem with native rendering is that many PDF documents are formatted for printing and reading in hard copy or reading on a large screen. So in order to view the pdf file, it has to be converted to eBook.
Why you should make an eBook?
The reasons for making an eBook are as follows:
- The small PDF files can be shared easily and you can find that people send them to their friends who then get introduced to your stuff.
- The eBook gets shared around and read the products.
- This is the best ways to get subscribers in order to introduce them to your material is to give them a free eBook
The eBook market is extremely saturated so you need to do something extremely good. The good news is that as the tablet and smart phone is increasing, so the demand for PDF file eBooks will also increase. So in this case you have to convert PDF files to eBook. This can be possible with the help of EPUB eBook creator. By using this software, it reduces the time and efforts needed to produce ePub files. It provides you all the necessary features for publishing and writing eBooks in a single self contained application.
Features of EPUB eBook creator
The features of the software are as follows:
- This software creates EPUB eBook from images. It preserves the hyperlinks, images, graphics, text, columns, tables, and layout of the original document on output EPUB eBooks.
- You can customize the books info, tables and layouts of the contents of Book.You can select the picture from the computer as your book cover.
- It supports encrypted PDF files that are password protected to EPUB ebook.
- It is user friendly and easy to use.
How to build EPUB eBooks
Step 1: Launch the Software first and fill all the information of the Book. You need to double click on the quick start icon on the desktop for launching the Creator. Then fill all the book information such as author, identifier, publisher, title, language, subject, date, and description.
Step 2: Then add the cover of the book. Fir this you need to Double-click on the left cover area to upload the images from the local disk and add it as your new book cover.
Step 3: Then add the contents of the book. For this you need to click on the Add contents button to add the files on the main interface window. The software supports more that 10 kinds of documents such as PDF, Html, MS Word, Txt, and Images.
Step 4: You can even customize the contents of tables. To customize the content of the table you need to Right-click and import files; you can remove it by moving it up and down.
You can even rename the contents that are imported by clicking the file name shown on the list.
Step 5: Builds a book. Then Click on the Build button to create your own EPUB eBooks. Your EPUB eBook would be ready in few seconds.