With the help of this article, you will be able to know how to fix your windows 7 drivers problems. There are several problems mentioned below while you are running your windows 7 on computer
- It results in slowing down your PC’s performance.
- It is expected that peripheral devices like scanners and printers will not work properly.
- It causes peripheral device either hanging or shutting down intermittently. It may also results in restarting.
- When you try to use devices such as printer, Bluetooth etc, you may get error messages.
When you face the above mentioned problems then the first step you need to do is to use built-in and free Driver Verifier tool.
In order to access Driver Verifier, the things which you require to do is as follows:
- Firstly, browse to the folder System32.
- With the help of command link type in the Run box verifier.exe then open or access Driver Verifier program.
- Before doing this, you must ensure that all the other programs are closed because as soon as you launch this Driver Verifier it will ask you to restart.
When the particular driver problems are identified by the Driver Verifier then you can make an attempt to fix these driver problems just by driver reinstallation. But still you can access them then they may be available from the manufacturers website.
Driver Update Tool helps you in solving your problem when you are not able to locate the driver. With this process, you can easily locate driver problems
When Driver Verifier Tool does not provide you help and you are not sure about the cause and source of the problems then you can download our Driver Detective softwarein order to run free scan on your system. Thus, you will get a free driver report then if you want you can select it to register in order to get automatic driver updates.