As it is known those Pangu jailbreaks have come up recently and have enabled the ability to jailbreak iOS 8. Unfortunately, the jailbreak was not bundled with Cydia and so it is not so much use to general jailbreak users by itself. The tool does indeed jailbreak any iOS device which can run iOS 8 or later. So are you ready for next life with Cydia iOS 8.1 store and most awaited jailbreak 8.1 iOS for all supported devices.
For those users who are new to the jailbreak scene, Cydia is the holding place of all the apps and tweaks which we generally use to modify our iPhones, iPads and iPods. This was first released in 2008 and, to this date, continues to be regularly updated with support for new iOS versions and the corresponding jailbreaks and iOS 8 will be no different.
The buildup around the jailbrewak for iOS 8.1-8.0, for that developer is gradually taking their applications to the new operating system and 64-bit hardware and also releases new tweaks very quickly, expanding the already excellent feature “8”. At this time, all the popular tweaks have been updated and support iOs 8. All of them are not valuable of your attention and so there are some steps by which you need to install Cydia manually and install tweaks.
Mentioned below are some of the steps on how to install Cydia on iOS 8. You need to download and install tweaks.
- First, you will need to jailbreak your iOS device by using the Pangu tool for Windows.
- Then open the Pangu app on your Home screen and install OpenSSH.
- After that download CyberDuck SFTP client and then install it on your Windows PC. Even you can also use other clients like Filezilla or WinSCP.
- Search for the WiFi IP address of your iOS device from Settings>WiFi>’i.’
- Then open CyberDuck on your PC and input the WiFi IP address of your iOS device.
- Download the Cydia files and paste them into private, var, root, Media, Cydia, and Auto-Install. You will not get any Cydia folder and o you have to create it.
- Then right click on the Cydia files and select the File Permissions and also change the value to 777.
- After that reboot your device and now you should have Cydia on your Homescreen.
- Besides, you can also use Cyberduck, and after that hit on Go, send command and add this; dpkg –install cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb
- Hit on send option and after that enter ‘restart’ in Send Command and click on send again. By doing this, your iOS device should reboot.