According to many Windows 8 users reviews the Windows Media Center (allows users to view and record live television as well as organize and play music and videos) and Pro Pack contains codecs for both the DVD and Blu-ray movie playback. But this not true the Windows 8 only facilitate playback of DVD not the Blu-ray. As Blu-ray are getting more and more popular these days because of its large storage and excellent quality. But it is unplayable with your PC on Windows 8 without the Blu-ray on laptops. But the Windows is the only operating system that can play it natively but with few workarounds. Whether you are using Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP you may find that Blu-ray Player software will play the Blu-ray discs and will offer you best cinema like experiences.
Blu-ray Player is the most convenient way to play Blu-ray on Windows. It is a reliable Windows Blu-ray Player that gives you brilliant video quality. It even supports playback of the entire three Blu-ray Discs video format such as MPEG-2, AVC, and VC1 as well as other high-definition contents that includes WMV HD, DivX HD, QuickTime HD, and H.264 HD. This player contains optimized with Intel’s Core Processor family as a result the users can enjoy smooth and sharp Blu-ray playback with uncompressed HD sound effects. It even allows you to play DVD and AVCHD video and a large number of multimedia files such as WMV, MP4, MTS, MKV, MPEG, FLV, AVI etc. To achieve fantastic playback effects this is highly best for Windows 7 and Windows 8. It is the Blu-ray DVD’s that helps to playback the Blu-ray drive.
How to play Blu-ray Disc using Blu-ray Player
Step 1: Firstly Play the Blu-ray Disc
- Firstly download and install the Blu-ray player on your computer.
Then connect the external Blu-ray drive on the computer and then insert your Blu-ray disc on the Blu-ray drive.
- You will find the main interface window of this blu-ray player where you need to click on the Open Disc and then load the Blu-ray disc on the program.
- After you load it you will get a menu interface where you need to choose the audio track and subtitle that you prefer then you need to click upon the Play Movie to start to play the movie.
Step 2: Play Blu-ray folder
- Firstly download and install the Blu-ray Player on the computer.
- Then after this launch the program and click on the Open Folder and find the Blu-ray folder on the local file and then click on Open and load it on the player.
- After it will get loaded then you will find a menu interface from where you can choose the audio track and subtitle that you prefer and then click on the Main Movie to start playing the movie.
Step 3: Play Blu-ray ISO file
Here you need to make sure that the virtual drive is installed on your computer if it is there then you need to launch the virtual drive and local ISO file and then you need to operate the same way it required for playing Blu-ray disc.