Nowadays Android phone has become popular among the users especially among the younger generations. As it have many functions in it. Android phone is a boon for them as it gives them the opportunity to access the internet.
It acts like a mini computer for them. But you have to keep in mind that there are good sites as well as bad sites. As the younger generation has less knowledge about what is right and what is wrong so it is essential to keep a check on the sites that they are visiting. There are few manual methods how you can check what all sites they are visiting.
How To Check What Websites That Has Been Visited From The Browser’s History?
In order to access the internet it should have web browser installed in it. The most commonly used browsers are Internet explorer, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome. From the web browser’s memory, you can find which websites have been visited. You have to use the built-in features of the browser in order to view the browsing history in this way you can see what all sites has been visited. Here are the manual steps to view what sites has been visited by your child are as follows:
- Click on “Internet Options” after opening the Internet Explorer.
- Under “Browsing History” click on “Settings” and then on “View Files”. Then you can view the sites that have been visited using the internet Explorer.
- There is another alternative and quick method for accessing the browser history is by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + H” keys at the same time as in the left portion of the screen.
Also Read: How to monitor employees’ computer!
- Click on the “History” menu option after opening the Mozilla Firefox browser, then select “Show All History.” You will get the list of all the sites that has been visited by using Mozilla Firefox.
- You can also view the browser history by pressing “Ctrl + Shift + H” all together.
- Then click on the “History” menu option in order to view websites that has been visited.
- Open the Google Chrome and press the 3 bar button that is placed on the top right corner of the browser.
- Then select History to view the list of visited sites.
- Another alternative way is by pressing “Ctrl + H” after opening the browser, then also you can see the list of the sites that has been visited.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Click on the “History” menu option and then on “View All History” in order to check the browser history.
- Press “Ctrl + H” keys for quicker access to access browser history. In this way you can view the list of the sites that has been visited.
Also Read: How to monitor your child’s computer usage?
In this way you can view all the sites that have been visited, but you cannot view those sites that have been deleted from the browser’s history. So, in this case how can you view those sites that have been deleted from the history? This is only possible with the help of Mobile Spy. It is monitoring software for Android Phone. With the help of this software you can get know what all website’s has been visited by your child? In order to view the details of the user, you have to login into your account with a computer or mobile. Then the information would be displayed in categories for easy browsing. This software can also be used to keep a complete track of your child’s phone or it can act as a parental control on your behalf. You can also track their messages, get their GPS location or even block some application.
How To Monitor Android Phone