With the growing popularity of Google’s Android it is siding up the position of Nokia and everyone is now switching from Nokia to latest Android Mobile Phone such as Samsung. So when you want to shift your Nokia device to Samsung Android device you also need to move the contacts from your Nokia phone to your new Samsung phone. So how to do so is it possible? Yes, it is possible. Here is a simple and brief and in a simple manner. But before doing this you first need to install the latest Nokia PC suite, Samsung Kies software tool along with your old Nokia and new Android device with the help of USB cables.
Procedure to transfer the Nokia Contacts to Samsung
- Firstly you need to connect your Nokia Phone with the help of USB cable to the computer and then you need to open the Nokia PC suite and then select the Contacts from the dashboard.
- Then you need to connect your Nokia Phone with the USB cable to the computer and then you need to open the Nokia PC suite and then select the Contacts from the dashboard.
- Then now you will see all the contacts on the screen where you need to select the contacts then proceed to click on the File, Export and then save them in the CSV format on the desktop.
- Now again you need to open the Nokia PC suite again and then shift them to Android completely for this you need to proceed to the connection of your new Samsung phone with the computer and then open Kies. This will give a problem of MTP error at this point of time while connecting the Samsung device with the computer.
- You can fix it easily after it again launches the Kies for your Android device and then proceeds by clicking on the Contacts icon.
- After clicking the icon you will find a new page with Open File page.
Here you have to select the CSV file from the list mentioned that you saved from the Nokia PC suite.
You can easily transfer your contacts with the help of Phone to Phone Transfer software. It is a simple to use software that helps you to transfer data from your Nokia phone to Samsung irrespective of the versions that you are using.
With the help of this software you can easily transfer contacts, call logs, transfer SMS, photos, videos, music or Apps etc. from one phone to another with any hassle or error that you encounter at doing it manually.
You can easily transfer the content between phones on any other network. T-mobile, AT & T or Verizon. At the time of transferring you need not worry about the losing of the data and quality because this software does transfer as you do with original without losing the quality and risk-free.
Steps to transfer the Contacts from Nokia to Samsung Phone with the help of Phone to phone transfer:
Step 1: Firstly you need to connect the both of the devices using the USB cable. Once your device gets detected then run this tool and follow the instruction that you seen on your screen.
On the “Source” and “Destination” pace give the name of your device from where and to where the contacts are to be transferred. If you want to change the both of the place of the two device then use the “flip” option.
Step 2: Then you need to transfer the source phone which will be displayed at the center. To move those you only need to mark and click on the start copy. This transfers your data to the destination phone.
Then tick on the “clear data before copy” that displayed under the destination phone if you need to empty the destination phone before transferring the contacts. At this process you need to be sure that your both device does not disconnect. Once it gets completed hit the on “OK” button.