Android and iPhone both are famous and world’s popular mobile platforms. But users select their own mobile platforms as per their requirements and they often change their phones between different mobile operating system. If you are switching from an iPhone device to Android OS, then this blog is for you and will come helpful for you. Because when you switch your mobile to other operating system you want all data to be transferred to your new Smartphone. One can easily transfer data like photos, videos, audio but transferring contacts and SMS are very difficult and complicated. It is understood that how important your contacts and SMS is because if you lose any contacts and if you do not have any backup then one finds very difficult to communicate with them. Even iPhone SMS format is not supportable by Android OS therefore you need to convert into the format which is readable by Android Smartphones.
But today’s technology has found the easy way through which users can easily transfer their all contacts and SMS to Android Phone. Read this blog which is all about how one can transfer SMS and contacts from iPhone to Android device.
Users can take help of iTunes to sync contacts from iPhone to Google account. For doing this process you have to install iTunes on your computer. Contacts sync will extract the contacts details such as number, name, images, etc. To sync the contacts to Google account you must follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open the iTunes and connect your iPhone device to computer
- When your device gets connected to iTunes then click it to view the device info.
- Now click on INFO tab and tick mark the “Sync contacts with” and from the drop down list choose “Google Account”
- If you have already sign in to Google account its good, if not then sign in. You can also click on configure tab to change the Google account.
- Now click apply. iTunes then start transferring your contacts from iPhone device to Google account.
- If you have already added a Google account to your Android device it is good, if not then add Goggle account. Go to settings select Accounts then add your Google account.
- Now you can enable or allow Google account to sync contacts on your Android device.
Though above process can let you transfer contacts but the procedure is lengthy and little bit complicated and following this procedure you will only be able to transfer contacts. But what if you get a third party tool which can transfer contacts and text messages both to your Android device from iPhone.
How to Transfer SMS, contacts from iPhone to Android
If you do not have iTunes account or you do not want to go for above procedure and you are looking for some simple and quick methods for transferring contacts as well as SMS then you can opt for third party Phone to phone transfer software which is designed for quickly transfer of contacts and SMS. Beside this it can also transfer other call logs, photos, videos, audio and much more. In just few click you can get all data transferred from iPhone to Android devices easily and quickly.
Steps to Transfer SMS, contacts from iPhone to Android
The steps for transferring data like contacts, SMS, etc is very simple and easy. Here is the steps mentioned below
Step 1 – Install Phone to phone transfer software on your computer and launch it.
Step 2 – Connect your both iPhone and Android devices to your computer with the help of data cable.
Step 3 – When both of the devices gets detected and connected to software you can now see the content list such as contacts, SMS, call log, etc. Now select contacts and SMS and click on Start Copy button. once the transfer gets completed you can click on OK button.